MANILA CITY TOUR THAT YOU MUST EXPERIENCE!
Discover the colorful history of the Philippines as you take a rolling tour of the bustling city all the way to the historic Luneta Park, where lies the remains of country’s national hero, Dr. Jose Rizal. The next tour highlight is the visit to Intramuros, the old town Manila built by Spanish colonial forces and considered as one of the best-preserved medieval cities in the world. Beaming with 400 years of history, step back in time as we take you to fascinating museums, churches, colonial houses, cobblestones, plazas, ruins, bulwarks, shopping finds, Filipino food, and other loads of historical treasures.
What To Expect?
Located in the heart of Manila, the old historical town of Intramuros or the “walled city” is the best place to view Spanish colonial architecture that was built in 1571. It is one of the best preserved medieval cities in the world.
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from/outside* Makati and Manila City hotels
- Fort Santiago entrance fee
- Bottled water or soda
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
– Casual wear such as jeans, shorts and shirt is recommended.
– Be sure to wear a comfortable pair of walking shoes or sandals.
– Bring enough local currency. Not all establishments have credit card facilities.
– This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
– *Outside Manila and Makati hotel pick up areas are Ortigas, Alabang and Quezon City.
We're not around, but please leave us your question and we'll get back to you when we're online again