Binondo Chinatown Culinary Walking Tour
INTRODUCING BINONDO ALSO KNOWN AS MANILA’S CHINATOWN
Binondo or Manila’s Chinatown is beaming with four hundred years of history. Best explored on foot, it is truly a wonderful mix of trade, sight, sound, and taste. Nibble your way to the world’s oldest Chinatown and discover a 16th century Baroque cathedral, authentic flavors of Old China, great shopping finds, and a story of a rich heritage and tradition.
What To Expect?
Roam the secret alleys of Chinatown and seek the authentic flavors of Old China in Manila.
09:00 Pick up time from the hotel
10:00 Rolling tour of CCP Complex and Roxas Blvd.
10:30 Arrival at Binondo – Taste of Chinese Fresh Lumpia Rolls
11:30 Visit Binondo Church
12:00 Sumptuous Lunch at President Grand Palace restaurant
13:00 Shopping of Chinese Delicacies in Ongpin Street
13:15 Homemade Dumpling food tasting
13:30 Depart from Binondo
14:00 Expected Time of Arrival at the Hotel
- English speaking guide
- Walking tour of Chinatown
- Sampling of authentic Chinese cuisine
- Bottled water
- Meals (unless specified)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
– Casual wear such as jeans, shorts and shirt is recommended.
– Be sure to wear a comfortable pair of walking shoes or sandals.
– Bring enough local currency. Not all establishments have credit card facilities.
– This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants.
– *Outside Manila and Makati hotel pick up areas are Ortigas, Alabang and Quezon City.
We're not around, but please leave us your question and we'll get back to you when we're online again